Thank you for your interest in our website and our company. The protection of your personal data during the collection, processing and use during your visit to our homepage is important to us. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. Your data is protected within the scope of legal regulations. The protection of customer data within the scope of our contractual services is determined by the regulations in the respective contracts concluded with the customer. Our data protection practice complies with the EU Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR). In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website.
(1) Hereinafter in accordance with Section 13 GDPR we inform you regarding the legal basis of our data processing when visiting our website. Personal data are all data that can relate to you personally, e.g. name, address, email address, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible for the website content according to Section 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
You can contact our Data Protection Officer under:
(3) When you contact us by email or using a contact form, the data you provide: your email address, possibly your name and your telephone number will be saved by us to answer your questions. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Section 6 (1) f) GDPR. If your contact is aimed at the contract conclusion, then an additional legal basis for the processing is Section 6 (1) b) GDPR. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory requirements to do so.
(4) If we use contracted service providers to individualise our offer to you or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. We will also state the specified criteria for your data storage period.
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection commissioner about the processing of your personal data by us. You can find the responsible commissioner for data protection issues under the following link: Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
(1) The hosting services used by us serve to provide the following services: infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, e-mail dispatch, security services and technical maintenance services that we use for the purpose of operating this online offer.
We, or respectively our hosting provider, processes inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data from customers, interested parties and visitors to this website based on our legitimate interests in the efficient and secure provision of this online offer in accordance with Section 6 (1) f) GDPR in conjunction Section 28 GDPR (conclusion of an order processing contract).
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the set of data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
We collect and store this data for a limited period of time based on our legitimate interest and in order to be able to trace internet users in the event of an unauthorized access or attempts to access local servers Section 6 (1) f) GDPR.
We endeavour to save your personal data by taking all technical and organizational options so that they are not accessible by third parties. When communicating by email, we cannot guarantee complete data security, so we recommend that you post confidential information.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (done through us on this website). They serve to make the Internet content more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) We differentiate between two categories of cookies: (a) essential cookies, without which the functionality of our website would be restricted and (b) optional cookies for website analysis and marketing purposes.
The use of optional cookies is based on your consent Section 6 (1) GDPR.
In the following paragraphs we describe the cookies used on this website in detail:
Google reCAPTCHA is used to check whether the data entry in the contact form on our website is made by a human or by an automated program. For this purpose, Google will set cookies as soon as the contact form can verify that the data protection declaration has been acknowledged. Those cookies are saved for up to 6 months. You can withdraw your consent by deleting all cookies associated with the google.com domain in your browser settings.
(2) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(5) Fonts from Google Fonts are loaded by Google reCAPTCHA.
We maintain online presences within social networks to inform the active users about our services and, if interested, to communicate directly via those platforms. We are currently represented in the following networks:
Read the data protection notice for our social media channels.
All of our social media channels can only be accessed by website visitors through an external link. We do not use any plug-ins or other interfaces on our website.
We have no influence on the data collection and its further use by the social networks. There is no knowledge of the extent, at which location and for how long the data is being stored, to what extent the networks comply with existing deletion rules, which evaluations and links are made to the data and to whom the data is passed on. We therefore expressly draw your attention to the fact that the users' data (e.g. personal information, IP address) is saved by the network operators in accordance with their data usage guidelines and used for their business purposes.
We process the data of the social media users insofar as they come into contact and communicate with us through comments or direct messages. The legal basis for processing social media user data is Section 6 (1) a) and f) GDPR.
You can access the YouTube video platform on our website via external links. All functions of the video platform are offered by Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. The AMPAREX YouTube channel can only be reached through an external link.
If you are logged into YouTube with your own profile and access our video channel, YouTube can assign your visit to your logged-in profile. If you do not want your user account to be assigned to your IP address, please log out of your YouTube account before you start using our website.
In principle, you have the right not to be a subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has a legal effect on you or could significantly affect you. In particular, those decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data, Section 9 (1) GDPR. We do not use any corresponding decision-making processes on our website and the associated data processing.